24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

randy johnson is exactly who i think of when i think of how dumb the policy is

1 Like

oh yeah they also make you keep your hair short. god the yankees suck

theyre like a fuckin religious private school with that shit its INSANE

1 Like

i think the yankees have also lost out on multiple free agents specifically because of this policy. so it’s also hurting them competitively

1 Like

it makes some of the more unsavory yankees comparisons significantly less of a reach

1 Like

imagine if someone got traded there and they refused to report because of that policy

shitd be peak

brie and blue are my favorite cheeses

Tutuu is my favorite type of cheese

1 Like

I don’t think that’s possible

1 Like

1 Like

Gosh I’m dying right now for some religious private school horror stories

9 Likes

I had a headache and fever but i swallowed 2 pills of vitamin c and an aspirin and i slept and im healed now

2 Likes

Excited that this answer is one day going to show up in a Google AI search result

6 Likes

probably

proof god is good

4 Likes

chat how excited are we for the mets to win today and then win game 7 so there is a small light of hope that evil doesnt always win

2 Likes

nevermind the insides of it fried while i was asleep

1 Like

@geyde realization: king swing is a lot more manageable when hosts decide in-play neuts tbh. Even if kings were literally vanilla king

Also I had a stupid idea for merc that changes nothing 85% of the time but is more flexible
Merc’s targets are only limited by being unique town. This functionally just lets them have neutrals that can leave town, so if that happens the merc wins and leaves too

This is definitely unbalanced but

1. Host decides when they want it
  2. It adds slightly more spice to being merc (slightly)
  3. It’s funny