Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

im not sure there’s a version of a wagon sensor that isn’t game-warpingly broken.

1 Like

IIRC the one (and only) time I used that role, it wasn’t useful in the slightest.

1 Like

something something botc flowergirl :)

1 Like

@iamagummybear

1 Like

if they ever learn there was exactly 1 wolf on a wagon, and the village kills the wolf on it before any of the villagers, that’s suddenly 3 or more green checks. even knowing the number it’s not is potentially powerful lol. like you know it’s not exactly 2 on a given wagon and not 2 on another wagon that overlaps heavily with the first could be really useful. this feels like a breakable set theory problem is my point

1 Like

Hm… I see your point.

Should be fixable by gating it with an X-Shot.

I can… probably mutate this. (It will be a long haul, but I should be able to make one.)

I already have a [REDACTED] in my backlogs. This is just that, except compressed into one role. (It seems rather inefficient to me, but I can probably add in more twists and turns to balance it out.)

1 Like

Found it. It’s a sequel setup. (Of course it is.)

Man, every time I read my own setups, I’ll have to agree with (IIIRC) Jarek: “WTF was I smoking when I made these?”

(Air. You were smoking air. You’re just naturally crazy.) Aww… Thanks! :heart: (yw)

Oh damn. Apparently the concept of what I wanted to make is already applied into that setup. In other words I really am getting to the point where I have made just about every type of setups (that are to my liking).

1 Like

yea
even botc flowergirl is arguably the strongest townsfolk. at least with the demons in its home script that 3/4 of them don’t move and its also the misinfo script
even then its the strongest one

I ran a 1-shot sensor once that only returned even or odd, and it nearly broke the game open.

I’m going to assume you only have 3 wolves in the setup. Let’s say I check a wagon with 2 players, and guess 1. If I get “yes”, I have a difference check. If I get “no”, then that’s a same check, and killing one of them peeks the other.

If I check a 5 player wagon that voted for the counter to a flipped wolf wagon that also contains the flipped wolf, there are so many powerful guesses and answers. If I guess 1 and get “yes”, that’s 4 clears. If I get “no”, I know there’s at least 1 wolf in a list of 4 players. If I guess 3, a “yes” just wins the game on the spot in most instances, and a “no” means there’s at least someone off that wagon. If the player’s reads are decent, it increases the odds that they choose a more devastating option.

And if you wait until there’s a single wolf left, guessing 1 on any wagon is just sort of backbreaking to the wolf. It becomes instantly unwinnable if the sensor has a pulse.

2 Likes

flowergirl is a lot weaker in games where the demon (flagbearer) is constantly moving, because that’s the only one they can detect. but those games where its possible are rarer
and even then flowergirl is still balls strong

yea
it might plausibly work better, in a flipless setup. as the main pr. its so fucking strong

idk why people keep including it lol

in-person flowergirl is nerfed by having to keep track of who voted themselves

longform flowergirl is nerfed by it being longform

2 Likes

yea ok fair but we’re always talking longform here

i think longform flowergirl is buffed, though. idk what u mean nerfed literally the entire good team is buffed in longform botc

its crazy that, although botc is explicitly designed for irl play, many people staunchly refuse to try to change basic mechanics when playing in longform
“its not botc” its already not in the original intent stupidhead

Benguined’s making a classic “longform is worse” joke.

1 Like

fair