I forget swearing isnt a form of complimenting in most places

1 Like

I would wait till later tbh

Im saving my last meeting for near EoR

1 Like

Okay.

1 Like

Going to head out for now then. :sleepingleafeon:

@catbae its not completely lost i think we still have some chances to win. Keep your chin up soldier. I think we will maybe have at most a 50% chance to win at the end which is fair enough

1 Like

This game will end in a 50/50

3 Likes

me when my team decides to immediately openly claim and I pass the responsibility of anti-mm duty to the other team despite them also having absolutely 0 votepower:

4 Likes

If i have done my math correctly it will become a game of chicken

With a mm sprinkle on top

Control your toddlers please.

1 Like

I was talking about yours.

5 Likes

GET EM

4 Likes

BEAT HIM UP DAERON.

2 Likes

The two who are going to be sent to the ither room, be sure to let the other room know that Tutuu is anti neut.

your entire team openwolfed to control the rooms. you control the rooms: good job. now you can die to MM for spewing all of your team’s colours in an attempt to shut red team from having no vote control
this is not our problem. its yours. good luck!

maybe idk, tell one of your team to stop hard bluesiding so its less obvious for the mm how to win

2 Likes

And that he breaks his promises.

if I’ve done my math right, then Hazard/Hippo being sent to the other room loses for us

Explain.

1 Like

its a complete disaster as well bc I initiially thought MM only needed to guess roles, but I looked at the card like yesterday and all they need to do is guess starting teams
yeah definitely blue team’s problem. good luck

3 Likes