2r1b - Round 3 - "Secure" Underground Bunker [Room 1]

no neutrals are fun imo

or fuck it, multiball the game

33:33:33

left vs center vs right

1 Like

this would have disasterous implications for nominating leaders. I think it would be much funnier than the disasterous implications that have occured this game

1 Like

Probably to break established majority? I dunno. The game needs a way for teams to break a majority so they arent locked out of winning before the final days (purely for the fun factor, opportunity for comeback)

Maybe there are better suited neutral roles or colored roles for that

2 Likes

I actually think mastermind is a needed role for setup balance to stop people being obvious and hard claiming?

And hot potato is also a fun neutral. So is cultist, altho not in play this time.

MI6 is meh and I think gambler is actively bad design.

1 Like

Could probably increase the number of hostages every round to achieve that

1 Like

I would also prefer hostages to be privately submitted at least with ambassadors so its not a game of chicken and spying on real time submitted actions and relaying that

1 Like

I think its more correct that anticlaim is needed, but mastermind is bad implementation

2 Likes

Yeah hostages should definately 1000000% be private

3 Likes

Iā€™m looking at 2R1B rolelist and there are truly some roles

Kung Fu Master - Blue/Red - Once per round, you may privately reveal your card to another player and tell him/her, ā€œCheck out my Kung Fu grip!ā€ If that player is a Bouncer or a Tenctaclese, he/she may not use his/her power for the remainder of that round.

2 Likes

@Brakuren pass leader to hippo

@Brakuren i fully forgot i already used the agent today. Iā€™ll do bionic tomorrow if you dont send me or him over

Explain to you what i found tomorrow

They arent meant to be for a reason bh rememberanceā€¦. I donā€™t remember

@Jane @Hazardwaste @Leafia vote Hippo as leader in case Brakuren doesnā€™t get back in time to pass

(catbae is still leader. As he should be. (Unless brakuren got 5 votes and somebody unvoted))

1 Like

They did

1 Like

I unvoted after brak had 5

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho Give @Hippopablompoyeetus leader

3 Likes

This is hot potato role i think its fun

Hot Potato Ā­ you have the HOT POTATO power: any player that card shares or even color
shares with you immediately trades cards with you. Both you and the other player assume the
powers and the allegiance of the newly acquired cards. At the end of the game, the Hot Potato
loses.

2 Likes