2r1b - Round 3 - "Secure" Underground Bunker [Room 1]

Cult leader seems interesting. I’ve also thought of one too.

Madman: You need to be in the same room as the bomber at the end of the game. If you are, you win and everyone else loses.

You can lie about your yole and/or color while cardsharing/colorsharing.

2 Likes

Oh that existe

hm

what if we made:

Mastermind but less bad

At the end of the game, guess the starting roles and alignments of all players. If you are right about [insert number here], you win. If you are right about [number here] more red team players than blue team players, then blue team will win, and vice versa.

2 Likes

so each team is encouraged to hide their roles, but to reveal the roles of the other team

2 Likes

It’s called the Villain
Or the Hero

Technically it’s “be in the same room as the president and same / opposite depending on which one” but

Hmmm

1 Like

I think about 3/4 of 2/3 of the list would be good
I don’t think it should have the ability to grant a different team the win

2 Likes

I think if it doesn’t change who wins, 2/3 is probably good
if it does then it should be less, or maybe get partial points for being right about alignment/role and wrong about the other

but also changing who wins is kinda important for it to serve as anticlaim

1 Like

Yeah ok fair
I’m just thinking of alternate kingmaker situations

1 Like

I think it’s ~fair if you make the threshold for that high enough

1 Like

Oh wait they don’t win alone?

they dont win alone, yeah

Add this in too. If the other players can correctly guess that you’re the madman at the end of the game, you lose even if you would’ve won. All players get to discuss for an hour who.you are before submitting one guess. They can’t remind anyone of their own roles or discuss any role but yours during this time.

I think I see what you mean

1 Like

It does?

Basically what you’re saying is that if one team massclaims and the other doesn’t the first team loses?

1 Like

probably retain the ability to color reveal as anything

1 Like

Cultist & hot potato & mm are all good

1 Like

yeah

1 Like

Yeah I would

1 Like