Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

BEHOLD! MY MASTERPIECE (it is far too OP)

oh i forgor to include hunter and thaumaturge reworks

poacher rework is there too

eventualllyyy
i have a backlog

1 Like

how long is the backlog

okay that’s all of the really interesting cards

it includes the games I need to play
its miles long

1 Like

it has a dayvig which is important because uh
dayvig

1 Like

its totally far too OP btw but

realistically the dayvig should just be a bleed but its far funnier this way

it’s so over

2 Likes

im SO cooked for this final bro can someone explain what this means in easier to understand terms

2 Likes

i have basically everything but that down i do not get that

2 Likes

rate of changes is literally just change over time i think

OH SHIT I KNOW THIS ONE

and by that I mean like I can kinda decipher whats on there i hate related rates so much

1 Like

(<-- knows nothing else)

if you can explain related rates in better terms pls do

1 Like

ok ill be real idk the math too well besides like its used to find the rate at which stuff is changing and you can relate them (i.e. the name)

the way I think about it is you are typically given an x, a y, and what the derivative of one of those are equal to and then are asked to find the other with respect to T

so you have 3 givens, x, y, and dy/dt (in this example), and you have to find a way to relate them. sometimes this is given, sometimes you have to use outside formulas like the area of a rectangle, etc etc

did you take those example notes or are those just notes you’re looking at bc i can explain whats going on in those notes but if you dont need that I won’t

y=x^2+3. x is some mystery function x(t). To find y’(t), just treat x as mystery function (like you might with implicit differentiation or the chain rule), differentiate y(t), and then plug in the known value for x(t) and x’(t).

y=x(t)^2+3
y’(t)=2x(t) * x’(t)
x(t)=1, x’(t)=5
y’(t)=2*1*5=10

1 Like

Wow this is giving me flashbacks
I dont miss that shit at all

3 Likes