Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

French “gâteau” (not to be confused with castle (chateau)) means cake and sounds very familiar to italian word for cat (gatto).

Thats terrible how do we stop this from happening??

Chat and Chateau despite being different, different things. Are pronounced almost the same, only chateau is pronounced with an “oh” at the end.

I can’t write the full pronunciation here because that also means something very, very different teehee.

1 Like

Thank you for these insights, I will be back after I mulled over this for a while.

1 Like

mods how much do i have to pay for you to reveal uwu’s identity

nvm it is actually katze again

3 Likes

Back to random french facts.

“Voila” specifically means “Tadaa” if you grown with any piece of media where a character exaggeratedly spins to one side, draws their arm forward and says the word.

Voila, morphologically speaking, combines “voir” (to see) and la (there), and now you already know what it means.

Though in spoken French to be more neutral about making a person look in a certain way, say “Regarde la-bas” which means “Look over there”.

Good luck pronouncing the gutteral r though :heart_decoration:

(How the hell do I pronounce Rouge?)

3 Likes

Rhyth Heaven player’s worst nightmare:

Faux Shaux

2 Likes

the fun part about UwU being around is that I actually had their pfp as my phone background for a good bit of time way before I joined forums

2 Likes

false

86c717785849568275fc56ccc8975b41

1 Like

skill checked

imagine not having a superb on every rhythm game in rhythm heaven fever smh (except remix 10 bc its hard :( )

1 Like

:( )

FINAL LENGTH OF APRIL FOOLS’ JOKE:

11 days

3 Likes

Because just one day simply wasn’t long enough.

1 Like

*Chaux

1 Like

Wow you guys changed around, I could baarely notice at first.