Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

what else were u gonna do with ur coins they basically hand them out for free

1 Like

compare that with may, who also knows my legal name and where i live. and who has not doxxed me

4 Likes

who is you all!

1 Like

nowadays there’s the Big Spender title and nameplate (1 million and 2 million credits, respectively) for people who play a ton to show off but in the beta it was super easy to just buy everything

which is why you don’t remember buying it lol

1 Like

You can raise an objection, surely? Like a wedding? “If anybody has any reason that these two should not be [mod], speak now or forever hold your peace”?

1 Like
1 Like

because it was cheap enough to not even register as spend

1 Like

there were a few premium-only cosmetics (like nurse estelle) but for the most part everything was free and cheap enough that people were already during the beta asking for something else to spend their money on because they bought out the entire shop lmfao

1 Like

okay so im looking back on my old discord messages and found this

1 Like

that sounds about right

you won’t start from rookie on a season reset or anything so you’ll never need to do that climb again, it’s only while you’re completely new

1 Like

what about kinda what val does when the bundle is purchasable for a limited time and then u have a night market esq thing where u can sometimes buy individual items from sets on sale every cpl months

1 Like

to be clear I don’t like start-from-zero ranking systems (it’s literally why I stopped playing Siege lol) but in OS games are short enough on average that it works out

1 Like

can’t comment, don’t know valorant’s system at all

a lot of modern games are greedy af tho and im sick of it

OS devs being maybe too generous with things is a breath of fresh air I’ll take any and every day

1 Like

oh I found the LP I was when I stopped playing

I was clearly better than that by the graph though and from what I remember-

1 Like

yeah gold the game isn’t even real yet lol

no wonder you thought it was easy

1 Like

no offense to our resident golds

2 Likes

took too long to get out of it though

1 Like

eliza:

1 Like

where do you guys place your hands when you type?

1 Like

the correct place

2 Likes