6969th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

make sense. u smart. tell may to stop doing it

meow

1 Like

hi everyone!
my grandpa is currently being taken to the hospital!

4 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

Meow :(

2 Likes

if i randomly dissapear for a few days that’s probably why
i probably won’t randomly dissapear but like, if i miss a deadline for a game or smth

4 Likes

the secret is to at a young age be embarassed at sneezing & then never really think about it

2 Likes

It was just two random guys near the golf course. Not related to Trump

2 Likes

the gag is they were trying to assassinate some random guy and got caught because Mr Previous President was on a jaunt

2 Likes

is there anything to actually support that rn?

2 Likes

Well, I’ve heard that from multiple people who I don’t think were knowingly lying, but I don’t have a primary source so perhaps I’m wrong

2 Likes

"U.S. Secret Service agents posted a few holes up from where Trump was playing noticed the muzzle of an AK-style rifle sticking through the shrubbery that lines the course, roughly 400 yards away.

An agent fired and the gunman dropped the rifle and fled in an SUV, leaving the firearm behind along with two backpacks, a scope used for aiming and a GoPro camera, Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw said. The man was later taken into custody in a neighboring county. "

no news sources ive found have stated there were multiple people (besides a witness who is a witness), and the guy has been reported to be in the golf course with a rifle (also worth mentioining there is a photo of stuff he left behind in the shrubbery, which was a rifle, two backpacks, and a go-pro). He also fled the scene as soon as secret service fired at him.

2 Likes

Real cartoon hours

4 Likes

This may be slightly inaccurate I don’t think they ever actually specified when he fled the scene iirc

2 Likes

I too would run if secret service fired at me

2 Likes

i would run from no enemy

you wouldn’t run if secret service fired at you because they’d hit you spot on

1 Like

2 Likes

yeah I could see you being the mask

1 Like