6969th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Even though I would never take any kind of drug.

1 Like

A reflection of human nature to follow ideals and then distort them or to become blinded by them, becoming hateful to everyone that doesnā€™t follow.

2 Likes

And now the sixteen year olds with strong opinions on boats, are very upset with me

1 Like

I have now learned Iā€™ve been misreading KittyCatElite
I thought it was KittyCateLite :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Look she would say that is the thing

Iā€™m going to determine the most embarrassing thing on my camera roll I couldā€™ve accidentally sent hold on

1 Like

i have my full unfiltered autism diagnosis somewhere on here thats gotta be pretty high

3 Likes

I barely use my phone so thereā€™s not much in my camera roll

ā€¦there is the photo of me with cat ears though so thatā€™s something

3 Likes

i have figured out mine

i dont wanna talk about it

1 Like

Other htan doxingā€¦ thereā€™s a picutre of a beaker in the microwave overflowing with popcorn (which was picked up off the ground)ā€¦ thereā€™s mahjong girlsā€¦ thereā€™s me using my computer as a coaster for a glass of ice waterā€¦ thereā€™s ā€œlesss go get consent, da-maybe does not countā€ (a DaBaby themed educational poster about consent), none of these are more embarrassing than Marcimede

2 Likes

WAIT NO I FOUND IT

3 Likes

Very glad I did not send that

3 Likes

NYAAAAAAAAAAA I would not consider this embarrassing thbthbthtbhtbhtbhtbthb

1 Like

best new coolant

My laptop as a coaster? Me? Known for spilling water all over my laptop even whe nit is not on the laptop itself?

1 Like

Unrelatedly thereā€™s this
{38D4C5A6-A6E3-448A-8CC8-F1D761C5DF6C}

5 Likes

oh
ok then maybe nya nya nya

(Well the screenshot on my phone is older, my phone has suddenly stopped deciding to upload images to Discourse and so I found the original thread and screenshotted it)

2 Likes

ALSO :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :joy_cat: :flushed:

2 Likes

no i saw them i just mean like What

3 Likes