6969th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

do you save literally every image you come across

I had some manga screenshots on there

1 Like

as were 997, 996, and 994. 995 was a retro bowl screenshot.

3 Likes

and yeah i screenshot wvery meme i wanna send on my phone. if I have screenshots far back and i wanna send them again, I screenshot them again so theyre at the top of my camera roll

1 Like

I send a lot of screenshots ubt I usually clear them every few months

I would volunteer, but most of my photos are me hugging my cats.

1 Like

ever since my phone updated to have a “copy and delete” option for screenshots i’ve never looked back. very little saved on my phone that doesn’t dox me at this point

4 Likes

i’ve had this phone and the other one i got its memory off (i think i transferred the memory?) for like 6 years and and i have about 1100 images total

1 Like

i got 6203

3 Likes

one more number perchance. 0 first photo 6203 most recent

2 Likes

u can zoom out tons and count the rows and then count up

1 Like

jesus thats gonna be a deep cut

1 Like

sept 26, 2018. 7:31 am central. barton creek tx.

3 Likes

My first not a misc hosted game. Automated: Twitch Emotes Mountainous (mafiauniverse.com).

1 Like

no i only have 728 recent and camera roll arent two different things

and i didnt transfer the memory

i took a lot of pictures a while ago because i was excitied to be out so thats probably why theres like 450 on my camera

I wa sthinking it’d be far too embarrassing to wear cat ears in the presence of human ebings but I literally already have Discord cat ears on hte account I join school servers on

1 Like

closest irl approximation of may i know wears cat ears everywhere every day including sxhool/work

4 Likes

do they know they’re an approximation of may from the flowers

1 Like

no. “omg [internet friend] you are similar to [irl friend]” is way less sad than the inverse