6969th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

egoism and sadism and self interest and entitlement

1 Like

love you too darling :heart:

be flattered when somebody tells you what your pros are, not when somebody tells you what your cons arenā€™t

1 Like

in this context both are identical

also this quiz uses math wrong and its tilting me

the very last thing

the average person has a dark score of ~47%.

51% isnā€™t 4.11% more than ~47%. you ADD 4.11 to reach 51, its addition, but thats not how it works when you say ā€œX is more % than Yā€. because the new base isnā€™t 100

to calculate it properly we take 4.11% out of ~47% (the real base, which isnā€™t 100%)

so my real result is ā€œ11.4% Darker than the average personā€

got logged out and had a heart attack i was banned again

4 Likes

awh sweetheart :heart:

1 Like

i felt the exact same when i received a notification from the public moderation log thread, i was getting pinged by chloe. turns out my drama hungry ass followed the thread to get pinged and i forgot about it so i thought im getting personally pinged

2 Likes

lowkey need dog ears

3 Likes

objectively confirmed to be hot af

1 Like

i think im the only one who got to say yes to the model question

1 Like

whaaa? :flushed:

can i ever see how you look like?

i hide my body and my voice from everybody for a kick and maybe a laugh

1 Like

but you dont hide your face? :thinking:

@Chloe I donā€™t know if youā€™re fully past ur rock era or not but I think u should check out the albums Ultrasound and Repeater by Splitsville. both like 30-40 mins. Iā€™d start with ultrasound its better. very pure late 90s stupid music fun ive been obsessed recently

2 Likes

Iā€™m giving myself only 1 red and not 2 because Iā€™ve had multiple ppl (pre and post transition) say I should do it, but ā€œpropositionedā€ would be a stretch

3 Likes

2 Likes

this ā€œchartā€ is so uber locker room brochaco brotatochip bullshit. maybe worst idrlabs test but not gonna stop me from taking it

6 Likes

women who are attractive and emotionally stable dont exist amirite fellas

5 Likes

lol

1 Like