6969th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

1 Like

Monokuma

your punishment is eating burger…

1 Like

Thank god, at least not pizza

pizza flavoured burger

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

one time a few years ago i was waiting for a therapy appointment and the entire time we were trying to tell if someone was listening to music or if it was their alarm. Eventually we were called in and i went by them it was music. Music deadass sounded like if someone used nokia arabia ringtone as a beat to rap over and slowed it to a crawl and added random garageband default drum kicks every few seconds

2 Likes

This is to say, if you listen to music out loud in public, make sure its the worst genuine piece of music ive ever heard

2 Likes

okay alot of you dont know this but i am fascinated by scrabble and occasionally play it. With that knowledge what the fuck is this man do I really want to know

3 Likes

i had this in my reccomendded also

2 Likes

just watched the original bettle juice too

no sleep was worth it

Tell me you watched it PLEASE

The Last of Us 2 tackles this idea really well. You should play it or watch a walkthrough.

1 Like

Could you summarise it for me please? :pray: :heart:

I took a glance at a compilation of tweets made by the guy who made the second assassination attempt on trump. He personally pinged kim jong un and offered to be an ambassador for the US and asked for negotiations. Why he do that for. Idk about u guys but id be scared as shit to ping kim jong un on twitter

2 Likes

a second non politically leverageable assassination attempt has hit trump

1 Like

Spoilers for both The Last of Us and The Last of Us 2:

Summarization

The Last of Us is set in the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse. It follows Joel and Ellie, the latter being immune to the zombies, as they trek across the United States in the hopes of meeting up with a resistance group who can use Ellie’s immunity to create a vaccine.
At the end of The Last of Us, Joel learns that Ellie will be killed to create that vaccine, leading him to kill half the facility to escape with her. In The Last of Us 2, set five years later, Joel is killed by the daughter of one of those people, leading Ellie to spiral into a quest for revenge. We later take on the perspective of that daughter, learning how she continues to struggle and grow in the aftermath of taking her revenge.

2 Likes
Summary

I see, thank you. Thats fun. Everybodys motivations here looks very realistic and believable to me

1 Like

no :-(