6969th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Remember to sleep properly at night!

my severe memory loss does not come from sleep deprivation

2 Likes

i sleep 7 to 10 hours most nights

1 Like

…“nights”.

i blindly felt for my nightstand and almost dropped my open cup all over the floor

Gods gives His mightiest soldiers the hardest battles

1 Like

sippy cup…

1 Like

these were mine that i played the most

DOSBox SVN, CPU speed: 3000 cycles, Frameskip 0, Program: VOLFIED (playclassic.games)

a game where u try to cut away land while a guy is moving around and shooting everywhere, if u cut enough space u win if he hits u u die. played this shit at school and was a god of gaming cause i got the furthest into it from my class mates (there was a row of old computers in the back of our classroom in primary so we just rushed to the computers if it was cold outside or bad weather and this was one of the games but this one sticks out the most)
Play Micro Machines for NES Online ~ OldGames.sk
racing game on NES thats infuritatingly difficult but my ass kept playing it i remember raging over it and i dont think i’ve ever beaten it

then a game called Creatrix
''In a genre that has seen too much bubble-bursting and gem-matching, Creatrix offers novelty. The puzzle strategy game pits you against a computer or human opponent in a race to build strategic contraptions to destroy your enemy’s creations and infiltrate his base.

The set-up looks like two-player Tetris, with a shared arena below the two bases. Instead of falling blocks, your playing field is filled with three types of devices: movement pieces, attacking pieces, and infiltrators. You drag a device into your staging area to add it to a contraption in progress. After you’re satisfied with the final product, you push your creation down into the Battleground area, where it moves toward your opponent’s base.

The speed, strength, and loft of your contraptions depend upon their components. When opponents’ creations collide, the stronger of the two will survive. The winning contraption’s remaining components continue to the end of the Battleground, where they cause blockage. Fill your opponent’s base to the top with blockage, and you win. The primitive graphics are the only weak part of the game. Detailed instructions will help you learn the basics, training levels will help you develop the necessary strategies, and customizable device sets make Creatrix endlessly replayable.’’

literally found one shady download link , a crusty video with 200 views and this one description the game might be lost to time and im not risking downloading this sh. i remember it was really cool but i had no idea what i was doing i just liked trowing robots at eachother

and then two online games Tanki Online where u build a tank then go around shooting people this one less known unless u live in the causacus or russia/ukraine/lithuania cuz iirc that was like 90% of the playerbase

and Transformice where u are a rat and u race other rats to get cheese and build contraptions to make it easier
this one might be more well known especially if u are a woman or furry i know one of my girl friends introduced me to it when i was like 10y/o
all i remember is u could dress your rat like marge simpson and goku and and i got my first long distance girlfriend from it. got her number and she asked where i lived and i ghosted her because i got scared

all this shit went incredibly hard good childhood

2 Likes

do people wear mismatched socks on purpose is that a thing

thats me except i dont even bother looking up the story or talking to people

don’t remember the last time i genuinely completed a game musta been over 3 years ago

im not a gamer

I do.
I just don’t bother pairing all of my sock after washing and drying.

i would go insane i need my socks paired

1 Like

i generally dont but if i have two different socks and one has a bit of red and one has a bit of blue it looks awesome

1 Like

i try a little bit but if i cant immediately see the other sock mismatch time

I was forced to pairing socks as a little child, and I hate pairing socks.
(Not just one or two after they were washed, but we had multiple boxes of them… mostly because they weren’t washed in pairs and a lot of half pair accumulated over a long time, and some of them haven’t had a pair to this day.)

are your parents sock salesmen??

No. It was only socks of a family of five. (probably)

im gonna get whichever one of you fucks STOLE my patented lilith questionnaire

1 Like

holy shit transformice

1 Like