6969th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

yippee!!

2 Likes

One of the stupidest facts about me is I actually say yippee in real life and Yes i say it like that

3 Likes

20 dollars is 20 dollars wouldn’t you?

1 Like

Thats fucking awesome

1 Like

I wonder if im aromantic. Im definitely not ace. Ive barely put in effort in trying to date. Ive turned down everyone who liked me. I might find it exhausting. I dont feel a need / longing for a monogamous romantic partner. I get my daily dose of love with my platonic friends. Maybe im not aromantic, maybe Im just not monogamous? Its possible. I think id die of boredom in a monogamous relationship. It would feel like prison, maybe?

3 Likes

It’s maybe that or you might need some time to find somebody that makes you find that type of love

2 Likes

I cant imagine such a person existing. They would need to be some special unicorn

I would so date myself. If i could clone myself and make the clone female i think thatd be the only person i can be sure id be interested in

You could be right, maybe i just havent met my type yet (me)

I’m sorry i’m not interested in you

3 Likes

sameeee someone with exactly the same interests and whatnot would be too good

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Yeah exactly!

1 Like

If i was a girl i’d be toxic as shit i wouldn’t date myself

3 Likes

You arent a unicorn youre a leprechaun dancing over a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Dance, monkey girl, dance

True…

2 Likes

i think if I dated me I’d have a pretty good time but we’d also like kill someone or each other

2 Likes

Shut the fuck up

4 Likes

id be like lilith but unironically

2 Likes

Whenever I say that to tutuu i just rake in the likes. I think I say what the people want

4 Likes