6969th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

okay but honestly Imagine if youre poor. Would you not prefer to hydra

2 Likes

do u mean like a shared income? You dont gotta be in a relationship for that

2 Likes

you can like somebody and also want to move in with them to save money

2 Likes

I thought u meant gold diggers at first

1 Like

I think that sometimes there’s tangible things but I also feel like the main motivator should always be like, not those things

1 Like

Oh sorry I shouldve clarified I was being a dumbass. Why I said that immediately after talking about sisyphus x rock yaoi

2 Likes

My parents are divorced and its for the better. It was difficult enduring their yelling. Constant argument and yelling, they didnt know how to talk and compromise with each other. Both are incredibly stubborn and both want it to be their way or the highway. I believe they were both each others first serious relationship but im not sure. They rushed to get married and have a child since thats customary, expected of them, tradition. My aunt got divorced twice. Ive seen a lot of relationships irl break. So thats why im being cautious, i dont wanna rush in. If i rush into a relationship rn i think theres a high chance it wont last

4 Likes

twinsies!!

the most amount of divorces a person i know has is six, i think

2 Likes

I say that I “want things out of a relationship” but those aren’t really tangible things because the things I want are literally just “we can talk honestly with each other and can share burdens and shit” and “physical touch (not sexual though)”

1 Like

another one

2 Likes

Which
Yeah that’s part of wanting to love someone

1 Like

hey it combines into six

2 Likes

im RIGHT here

3 Likes

Fair enough

1 Like

show me your signed court papers approved by an attorney

2 Likes

no may you dont also have it The girl didnt know she was dating you that doesnt count

2 Likes

:sob:

1 Like

motivation and support

2 Likes

that’s an ennulment not a dvorce

1 Like

I think that falls under the “being happy”

1 Like