Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

because the game is fun

k you responded to the jest but not the important thing
do the important thing

i thought you did at one point im stupid, thought you said something about sussing the people not giving reads about you

But what I think: Neutral opinion, sided mafia (so neutral pointing towards mafia to me, but not exactly yet)
Active pusher but in my opinion too active on a push, it feels like the push albeit understandable feels a bit out there already and too hard to me because it is this early, it feels like a baddie trying to pressure a town into looking bad and slipping up however that’s just me personally on how people push and etc, you could easily change but for now its kind of the line between i dont know and the i dont trust you part, however that could easily change as we are on the first day, and of course as we play differently most likely (And also because im newer to forums, but don’t take my new to forums as in, new to SD, I play a lot of SD so I don’t really want people disregarding me as a baddie cause im ‘‘new’’ as it feels like a card to get out of reading me)

1 Like
disgusting read

new players having seemingly no idea what to do but enjoying the game is >rand wolf

Well this is a new type of game and I’m still learning how it might work, don’t want to step on anyones toes by being a motormouth

Why exactly did you expect that people would no longer scumread you if you left the game?
I understand that you needed to take a break, but that doesn’t mean that doing so will remove the initial bias against you. This may be a game, but it isn’t a simulation game.

I’ll be real here: I don’t have any active reason to scumread you (hence why you are in scumlean, and have orange color in my readlist). Your posts just look worse compared to others.
For example, your thought process that I mentioned above does not make sense to me as town. The last time I encountered anything remotely close to it was when I played with clonedcheese, and he came back to the game expecting to get townread for doing nothing. Now granted, he was town in that game, but you aren’t clonedcheese.

Okay, let me ask this then: “Who do you think we should go for?”
At the moment, I’m all in favor to vote Agent for continuously dodging my question, and I recall either Aelin or Mistyx wanting to go after VooDoo for being a people-pleaser.
What are your inputs about these two?

While it is understandable that mafia might follow suit to make reads, that does not imply that we can townread Kiiruma for not making reads. Especially when Kiiruma actually did try to make the reads, but then came up with ‘There’s not much to comment on but nothing stands out as bad or particularly good’ (P#261) as his results.

If it is a shitty list because some people have barely posted, then why don’t you remove those people from your list first? Now you should have:

1. ATNoName
  2. Aelin
  3. Agent47
  4. Jarek
  5. Sharklifter

–and now you can elaborate more about these five. More specifically, why do you have Aelin and Jarek in your POE?

You can by writing **text** or by highlighting your text and then clicking the B-button on the toolbar.

Fair enough, I’m kind of just not worrying because alls fun in the game and I’m personally just trying to make the game fun in a way I guess by being me, but idk i kind of like being a personality

i expected a bunch of hedge
i received a bunch of hedge

2 Likes

wtfs a hedge

gth (gun to head, basically, if you dont answer with a definite answer you get murdered) what’s my alignment

okay but ive pushed multiple people and while ive been applying pressure i havent been nonstop and taking things out of context to fluster people
are you missing this, are you disagreeing, or did you mean something else

hedge
not giving a solid stance or opinion on something

shrug

is anyone doing this
i don’t think anyone is doing this

in fact, most people have used the fact you are new to townread you
guilty conscience much?

Well I’m being me

Weird and unpredictable

:smiling_imp:

jarek, have you and shark ever played together before?

Though in my opinion and with a complete cold-called guess:

Evils:
Sharklifter
Voodoo
Agent
idk I haven’t got a fourth :sob:

We have on BOTC games but it feels like BOTC and this game are different beasts

You didn’t have to add any of this to your post
it’s incredibly wolfy, self-aware hedge afraid of taking a stance because you don’t want to look bad when you’re wrong and i’m pretty sure i’ve solved like 5 people’s alignments based on how you’ve read them (if you’re a wolf)

alright nvm then

Full alignment without a neutral base? I’d say mafia

What I ment was that I feel like a person being REALLY active in trying to push people feels like a mafia trying to pressure towns into messing up, being pressured, then trying to pounce on it as a legitimate read, that’s what my opinion is, its trying to make others look bad for yourself to look good