April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

chaos ye

Wrong.

VOTE: Bystander

Final Day 3 Votecount

bystander (6): Frostwolf103, SultanOfSlam, Kiiruma, Memekingpizza, Zoltraak, Someone
Eve (3): Leafia, bystander, TeenGhidorah
Wazza (1): Bionic
Kiiruma (1): Wazza

Not Voting (1): Eve

If there are any mistakes in this vote count, then you have until 2024-05-21T22:05:00Z to inform the hosts.

1 Like

@bystander has been executed.

Her role was...

Night 3 has begun and will end at 2024-05-22T22:00:00Z.

Ping

@SultanOfSlam
@TeenGhidorah
@Memekingpizza
@Someone
@Leafia
@Eve
@Bionic
@Frostwolf103
@Kiiruma
@Wazza
@Zoltraak

4 Likes

Effective immediately, @Magnus has substituted Eve.

Do not discuss this matter.

2 Likes

@Zoltraak has been killed!

Their role was...

Day 4 starts now, and ends at 2024-05-24T22:00:00Z.

Since there are 10 players alive, majority requires 6 votes.

Ping

You had one job Wazza

Well we have an existence of a square now out in the open. The one thing I’ll like to ask do we think we have one mafia or a mafia and a evil evil nuet.

Evil neut is Anon

Three mafia is common in 15 players

Can anyone outs who got the zoltraak’s message? Thank you

Hi, sorry for intruding into your game. I’m town so I’m just going to be hanging in the wings of this victory lap.

Zolt’s legacy believed that Someone had the strongest wolf equity and that Bystander was pigeonholed into voting my slot after Ghidorah self-resolved, so they thought Lee’s wagon on the first day was pure.

Kiiruma / Sultan / Frost are all town due to Bystander’s flip, that stipulation has no reason to hamper a second member of the Mafia. Ghidorah is mechanically town for self-evident reasons.

Wazza is not a neutral doctor. The original April Showers and Zone’s previous game, Undertale Overhaul, both witnessed three wolves and one neutral; but perhaps more significantly, Zone already added a neutral doctor into one of his past games, namely Starcraft Overhaul, and Zone already specified that he typically steers away from reusing his roles.

Welp, my plan of getting the wolves to attack me last night failed.

So I might as well fullclaim as the thing I had only a single shot of has been used up. So the wolves vanillaizing me won’t hurt town much if at all.

I have two abilities. Both Bionic and Kiiruma know my day ability from experiance as my day ability lets me choose someone to talk to duting the night phase of the day that I use it.

My night ability was a 1 shot selfheal that could only be used if I didn’t use my day ability that day. I claimed I’d know a wolf today to try to get the wolves to attack me, since I’d survive due to my one shot self heal last night which would make it so that no one died.

Theirs a reason I be living

Ideally, tomorrow everyone should fullclaim unless we win today. We’re quickly approaching the point where abilities don’t matter nearly as much as they used to.

Honestly, I’m not too surprised that Zolt was killed over you.

He swapped us last night, they tried to kill me

1 Like

Ah. I see.