April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I would rather hit it ngl

But other then that not really

VOTE: Bionic

This’ll probably flip town but I might be wrong. @Host_Account_1 This is hammer.

D4 Final Votecount

Bionic (6): Memekingpizza, Frostwolf103, SultanOfSlam, Wazza, Bionic, Leafia
Magnus (1): Magnus

Not Voting (3): TeenGhidorah, Kiiruma, Someone

If there are any mistakes in this vote count, then you have 5 minutes to inform the hosts.

2 Likes

@Bionic has been executed!

His role was...

Night 4 has begun and will end at 2024-05-25T22:00:00Z

Ping

@SultanOfSlam
@TeenGhidorah
@Memekingpizza
@Someone
@Leafia
@Magnus
@Frostwolf103
@Kiiruma
@Wazza

2 Likes

@TeenGhidorah has been killed!

Their role was...

Day 5 starts now, and ends at 2024-05-27T22:00:00Z.

Since there are 8 players alive, majority requires 5 votes.

Ping

VOTE: wazza

I got you Bionic should have done this while you were alive.

I still haven’t been vanillaized, which is a bit surprising honestly. I also forgot to use my day action yesterday. Also, Wazza, fullclaim everything you know now please. We’re beyond the part of the game where we need to worry anout becoming vanilla.

She already claimed to be neutral monk neigbore with Memekingpizza and Someone as their targets.

So this can go two ways, hoods fighting each other (Wazza and Someone vs. Frost and Sultan) or the PoE continues on Leafia and Magnus.

Ah. Did they confirm ber doctor ability as well as how they knew that she was telling the truth?

Its not really confirming since Teen has been attacked three times in a row.

I’m not in the PoE Frost.

To Wazza hood you are.

Still pretty sure lying about the two town thing to try and stay alive to win.

Killing wazza is in the best interest of town tbh

Twice. Zolt w azad s attacked between the two attacks. Can you confirm that Wazza is 100% a neutral doc at least?

If memekingpizza is smart he should realize he dont need Wazza’s protection especially he should have been more wary to either Wazza or Someone, it’s his goal to win with town, not siding with a neutral who may harbor an mafia.

VOTE: Wazza

Comprised of a claimed neut and two other people when multiple other people townread me.