FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

your take sounds like a wolfread from start to finish.
Holy hell. this is a silly conclusion.

3p

1 Like

Town

1 Like

Itā€™s basically having a crush on someone

thank you i feel more confident now that someone laughed at my post

VOTE: Wind :sheep:

1 Like

Itā€™s not hard to tunnel vision focus on a sparse handful of players.
I was overwhelmed last year until I was given an illegal hydra partner. I donā€™t have the demon by my side presently, but Iā€™m doing just fine nonetheless. This is comfortable.

@spf if ur a villager ur gonna have to case it to me cause i think she is borderline lock clear for the push already

and im not reading another game for a single d1 read in a mash

or this game, in fact

1 Like

dumb read but marl is a villager because none of his posts so far have been serious

ooooh this is a towny response

5/50

firinn is town due to post 2517. Iā€™m not reading any of their posts further. (Just to clarify: this isnā€™t mean to be a jab at them, Iā€™m just trying to be efficient with my time)

I think Atlas is town. Iā€™m trying to think of a verb thatā€™s about looking at stuff through a magnifying glass. Thatā€™s the impression I got. I talk with her almost every day. I know how she thinks.

Think Artemis is town for her miller claim. Nothing stops mafia from just claiming Miller as their first post in theory. In practice Iā€™ve never seen it.

(ash4fun also claimed miller but that read like a joke to me)

By the time I read the first 200 posts about 400 more have been made. Nevermind. Plan B.

1 Like

Clarification: Super Likes announcements only include new Super Likes since the previous Super Likes announcement.

2 Likes

But does it do anytbing lol

ill consider casing if i feel strongly enough but id like to hear why you think sheā€™s lockwolf for the push

I donā€™t want to die either

superlike me and find out bbg

1 Like

Im not reading this bro

1 Like

Fair, I guess?

I could never, but all the power to you

I donā€™t think the threadstate could be described better
Itā€™s such a mess, there needs to be a trend setter

2 Likes

Finally someone pointed it out :joy_cat: