FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

I Kirby

(idk if u understand the joke or not but that’s not a read from me)

I mean I do this too so it’s extremely funny that everyone is now townreading me

I’m town and you’re all correct but you guys think I couldn’t feign being this dumbass as a wolf?

1 Like

I think the most likely candidates for LHF wolves that I’ve noticed are Garfooled, crazynuto, and Ranta.

the important context to remember is that nutella started her push on me at a time when a bunch of players (as in like, probably 5+) were actively scumreading me and wagoning me

so it doesnt feel particularly unlikely to me for nutella to decide to push on me w/that specific timing - the “angle” is just for her to get me killed or make it impossible for me to towncore myself, etc

VOTE: BradLand

Need to vote somewhere

no I actually think entering with “wow thats a lot of posts” is bad

From their own words, “not great”

Ranta claimed doctor which is ???

NEIL!!! HI NEIL!!!

Ah ok so brad is just fluffposting idt that’s necessarily bad but well it is a good idea to vote somebody which isn’t contributing rn until we have a solid read that a fair bit of us think is wolf and that we want dead

Hello Halls

I am town I was at work and had to drive home and now I’m on my laptop.

I’m mostly here for vibes/doing things that I want to do but if you want my opinion on something I can be your servant.

simply be truly incompetent instead

1 Like

no i randed a 3p that needs to like predict the end of the game. I am not a harmful 3p…

I can change my prediction once per game, but with a 1 day gap.

I am kinda like a swiss observer if you will

most nuanced and thoughtful fam4 conversation:

3 Likes

hi i’m using my masoniser on u n1

Ranta’s claim is almost assuredly fake regardless of their alignment.

VOTE: spf

This is a real claim? We should add it to summary?

i would fucking love ot be masons w u :333