FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

how many nerds are in one game :joy_cat:

2 Likes

im afking the rest of the phase now :c

1 Like

mathematically if you say town then u can be the guy who wasnt scared of strong wolf kat katze

1 Like

i haven’t read any of creature’s posts but i should be able to get a very easy read on his alignment if i do so

1 Like

perofrmstive

VOTE: Gocj this is wolf trust

thank god, what a gain for the good team :muscle:

1 Like

you guys know eachother?

I agree

Not…yours I don’t think I don’t wanna look back at that. I’ve had enough failure the past few months I don’t wanna relive any.

2 Likes

All I’ve seen since returning is Jinrou’s ISO and that they’re dying to an ITA tomorrow.
I haven’t been around since earlier and I am no longer up to date, nor had I been struck by any brainwaves regarding old content finagled into a new lens.

Seems pretty hard to backread while mobileposting

I am only fishing for live reads and reactions

appreciate that, but you’ll forgive me not taking your word. I’ll make it quick tho

girl i joined this site because of dtc

VOTE: gocj

Based

oh right dtc lmao

U say that, but excuse me for being a little hesitant to like people who throw thoughts that same drastically different than me, I’ll respect people liking spf and not wanting to vote there, because I’m possibly still not gunna be able to convince myself to vote there, but to call Catbae wolf just feels shady

Okay fine I’m going to do the Brad route and say “I fear no one” and townread Katze.

wolfy post