FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

are you related to katze

wait your avi is a bunny with a pancake hat. i swear @Baudib1 used this avi when he signed up for this game

It is but not in an 80 player game id say

cape have u been threadcamping since i popped in on sod?
if so u’re effort outted sorry

its a hamster

1 Like

VOTE: WindwardAway

/vote

6 votes out of 80 people when the eod1 wagon is very likely gonna be a blowout on some blatant wolf isnt exactly meaningful

1 Like

consider: it’s also random, so its not even reliable on who receives the info
and then there’s also the possibility of framers

On one hand alignment reveal is like op so it would maybe make sense but like it could also be a wolf faking host message since 6 may be hard to beat or at least guarantees a non-wolf to be in danger

I have been holding onto a pending luxy TR

Think I am comfy giving it now

1 Like

VOTE: Gocj If it were anybody else I’d say their posts ~never come from somebody trying to get townread, but having played Virtuous with them this seems reasonabl eand I want a wagon to be. Big. Big wagon now

ok sure
VOTE: kork

As much as I TR Wind at the moment, I wouldn’t be clearing him off of this peek if the person who received the peak isn’t pretty much universally TR’d.

1 Like

the 6 votes on wind are the leading wagon rn lmfao

I think in a vacuum the post Gocj made is pretty NAI, it can come from a disengaged villager just as much as a wolf, and it felt on at least some level like they actually believed it. I would probably wait to see more from them.

anyway I read Hallia’s ISO and she is a villager. I’m sure most people were there already but i am just covering my bases

VOTE: gocj

Framing is less of a concern than a wolf incorrectly clearing her.

VOTE: WindwardAway

time to ruin cohesion

I’m selfish

Yeah