FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

katze gif?

Ah neat. Hopefully it’s a villager that learns it. Also, hopefully it doesn’t make Wind the top wagon at EoD, or else we’ll all learn ot the hard way. I miss llaying with Wind after all, so I want her to at least survive D1 regardless of her alignment.

1 Like

@Ashlyn

As I’ve said before it’s specifically that Atlas is wolfreading me with what seems to be a lack of agenda - I think w!Atlas would present a case, try to get people on her side, try to look smart and have clear progression and be easy to follow.

This is a general tell I apply to pretty much everybody: people who don’t feel a compulsive need to explain everything they think tend to be townier to me (depending on context, of course, this only applies if their progression actually feels natural). The fact that it’s a read on me is mostly irrelevant here, that’s just what made me pay attention to it

this feels incredibly unlikely to be a real thought

Also if you wolfread “scumread me and I’ll townread you” you’ll kill me every game it’s my favourite hobby to do I love when people murder me

VOTE: spf

Hate that the wagon died

1 Like

vote: spf

I think it’s >rand real from Magnus specifically, as wolf they’re very cautious about what they say & try to make as much sense to people as possible and as town they tend to have more strange thought processes

1 Like

VOTE: spf

More so a musing than a realisation, given the general lacking of specific rendering details.

Hammer

1 Like

It’s possible. What are your reads so far Brad?

I left to go snuggle my husband for like ten minutes and another wolf got a cookie

1 Like

WindwardAway (6): SirDerpsAlot, Daeron, Manny, tutuu, Hehehaha420blazing, Wazza

so who are the wolves here in everyone’s opinion? Surely a wolf or two would hop on the chance to not have to bother with VCA

(I vote tutuu)

3 Likes

I’m the cookie wolf king, wolf king of cookies. I love cookies and wolfing in my wolf chat

tutu is town

1 Like

Wazza

I’m skimming to catch-up and there’s zero reason on any of them is this normal for them

this chunk of text is a bit too much for me to comprehend rn sorry :sweat_smile:

i dont know what atlas’ read on silviu is

in past games atlas has said multiple times silviu is polarized. those two talk to each other a lot. atlas is a good player. i trust her evaluation of silviu

in this game i think silviu might be frozen. so i wolfread him

1 Like