FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

this feels incredibly unlikely to be a real thought

Also if you wolfread “scumread me and I’ll townread you” you’ll kill me every game it’s my favourite hobby to do I love when people murder me

VOTE: spf

Hate that the wagon died

1 Like

vote: spf

I think it’s >rand real from Magnus specifically, as wolf they’re very cautious about what they say & try to make as much sense to people as possible and as town they tend to have more strange thought processes

1 Like

VOTE: spf

More so a musing than a realisation, given the general lacking of specific rendering details.

Hammer

1 Like

It’s possible. What are your reads so far Brad?

I left to go snuggle my husband for like ten minutes and another wolf got a cookie

1 Like

WindwardAway (6): SirDerpsAlot, Daeron, Manny, tutuu, Hehehaha420blazing, Wazza

so who are the wolves here in everyone’s opinion? Surely a wolf or two would hop on the chance to not have to bother with VCA

(I vote tutuu)

3 Likes

I’m the cookie wolf king, wolf king of cookies. I love cookies and wolfing in my wolf chat

tutu is town

1 Like

Wazza

I’m skimming to catch-up and there’s zero reason on any of them is this normal for them

this chunk of text is a bit too much for me to comprehend rn sorry :sweat_smile:

i dont know what atlas’ read on silviu is

in past games atlas has said multiple times silviu is polarized. those two talk to each other a lot. atlas is a good player. i trust her evaluation of silviu

in this game i think silviu might be frozen. so i wolfread him

1 Like

Advantage Announcement

The Joycat Nomads have lost the Advantage. No Guild currently has the Advantage.

1 Like

VOTE: Wazza?

I dont think they are tho, ty for your input

1 Like