FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Why would i wanna talk to people lol

1 Like

Because i was publicly announced as the King and apparently people don’t like that

Idk why would you wanna vote me, I thought you were one of those people who usually thinks I make myself obvious

Can i post more than once

Imma print it out and actually frame it above my computer screen. so i can ponder everytime when i sit down to do work

VOTE: Achromatic

I’m gonna let Brad off the hook for now, his response to the pressure on him was ok

Ftr im gonna be pretty useless tommorow just so happens the 2 days im on guard duty is D1 and D2 almost exactly

Brad is just town lol

1 Like

Don’t waste paper on such a small thing. I can make a full introduction if you want that sort of thing nerd.

You have any other reads bub

Im voting cause my votes gonna be mostly wasted sincei only have time sporadicaly at best. Could sheep someone but i couldnt make my own judgment

1 Like

Anyway ping me if you want me to reply, I’ll be back sometime before eod I guess

First time ive seen you refer somone as bub u ok brother

Oooh interesting

That wagon should ideally be all villagers

Ok, at least that somewhat makes sense
But I know Derps was voting me before that announcement was made, because he didn’t like that I called him out on claiming neut and then arguing with me that my reasons for not townreading him were bad :wowee:

Yes! Much like real world records, I’m looking for a best of all and not a best of first.

I wonder if i can do something funni like vote him at 6

Ah gotcha ill try to find the cheese joker then

The broken devouring one havent seen it for quite a while