FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

I saw them in paradox hazard and april showrrs, and they were obviously town by now

VOTE: memeking

did we not decide that interfering with wind wagon without village consensus was openwolfing?

To me this reads like self aware wolf whos trying to change their tells

The check isn’t that important, there’s flips here and little false information, it’s not BotC. If a wolf gets the check and lies, they die next. A 1 for 1 is frankly Bad for wolves

1 Like

I will not

My vote parking abilities are peerless

Beehh VOTE: Memekingpizza

Yikes those meme posts

Also see @Hallia gocj is friend shaped

Selkie mildly villagery today

giving you my strength and power

apocryphal is lock nya

(i saw ppl say she was openwolfing and i didnt see the relevant posts but knowing her she can and will shitpost/jokingly openwolf as town so)

I was trying to coordinate a wind wagon and the everyone told me that the way to play Forum Mafia is to ignore all attempts at coordination and be an asshole and just vibe

Doing what I’m told rn

This, lmao

Wind is not worth that trade

1 Like

he is yea

i’ve been villagery this entire game

Just…have you considered breathing?

1 Like

this isnt your normal FM :wowee:

1 Like

nah but i’ve kinda openly stated that i’m just kinda vibing here. i’m not here to actually read posts more than what appear on the screen as i’m looking, and i do t rlly feel the need to deep dive into my normal playstyle among a mash of 80 people. i don’t think i’ve inherently left either range but it’s kinda lame regardless.

firinn is obvtown but could stand to be less annoying

5 Likes

it was firinn saying that for them jumping on windy
i dont think most people wolfread them
at least i dont

1 Like

FAM specifically is a casual mash that’s more of a social event than a competitive game. Smaller games will be more competitive but this is like the least optimised game ever

1 Like