FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

i have intentionally narrowed focus and have talked about mainly my stronger reads that have not had reason to change

ty :3

@neil_the_eel

add yourself to kinda wolfy and achro to kinda vish

1 Like

Highlight with fingers on mobile and quote, or with a mouse and hit the quote that comes up, be warned it can be a bit wonky sometimes

well considering it’s one way i read you that doesnt help me much

VOTE: jinrou

Or that lol

Spicy

Why?

because it comes off to me like katze is lying about how towny theyre trying to come off

VOTE: Memekingpizza

besides nut not really interested in your opinion on your alignment want other people’s thoughts there

ok I deserved that

go ahead my wagonomics equation powers will make it useless

1 Like

That feels incredibly easy to game.

All I have to do is sell people that I’m a lowposter when I’m a wolf and a highposter when I’m town, then just whenever I want to be townread I highpost

People are townreading me socially based on stuff that would be incredibly easy to fake if I was a wolf. I could fake being new and asking questions, I could fake summaries and deliberately leave out whatever info I didn’t want to spread

Or if I was a wolf and had a teammate who I know freezes up whenever they’re a wolf, I’d just push them to get confirmed town. Or if I know you’re gonna read my push as a wolf-on-wolf push, I’ll push town to make it look like I’m not doing that.

All of this is wolfy mindgames and at least where I’m from, the consensus generally is that you should never ever try to read into wolfy mindgames because you just get into a pointless loop of “are they bluffing, or double bluffing, or double double bluffing?”

I’m willing to trust people who have strong reads like “I know x person really well and x person always posts like this when they’re a wolf” but the only way I’M going to be able to get reads is by pushing people to engage with coordination mechanics and seeing who resists and who shows their ass about it

Theirs too much happening for me to process anything cuz iv also been playing in between like work and hanging with people

lol

i think i agree with a lot of this cool. uhhh can you expand a bit more on SPF and manny though? i’ve been trying my best to not read spf and i kinda lightly thought manny was villagery earlier :P. if you think manny’s more likely a hit why aren’t you pushing him as much (ik ur voting him but weh)

Can you confirm that you are going to stay on Wind

ill make a wolfy post just to prove spf wrong:

i think nutella/spf/catbae is very very very very very likely to be unpure but prooooobably only 1 wolf…?

im just a villagery mfer

1 Like

I have no real take on mat, but I’m not sure this thought swings me in the same direction as u, id call it town for most people, so meh