FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

A 48 hour mash sounds horrible

I cant see my unvıtes sadge

Lmaoooooo

oh is firinn in the “social reads are rand and mafia is a lie” stage of being a newb

1 Like

Zest

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

i dont have reads or townread the other people

eliza’s felt ~iffy and thats about all i can say for now (unless you really need more)
gotta run

@Sadbi here you go

I thought her early posting seemedinauthentic in a way meant to look towny. I thin the reads/pshes she has been making all look very stereotypically powerwolfy

Vote Italy so he can spend more time w his cat

i don’t think you’re missing anything bc i think spf is town

i fully intend on sheeping caebae at eod and then blaming him if wrong

1 Like

pushing villager here

wolfy response

weird af read

@dyachei

oh wait lol. VOTE: ash4fun

He has experience with irl mafia

Why argue when you can just VOTE: tutuu tbh

Literally everyone person that has ever played with eliza in D1 days this and they are wrong more often than not I refuse to yeet eliza D1 again

do you have examples

My only thing about this that could possibly support them is just the fast nature of the game. 85 people trying to convicne everyone else while everyone is doing the same thing in 24 hours. Like its going to be fast. Which could in turn make it turn negative of they werent in much convos. But as of now i think you are town and sticking by it until i get paranoid of myself and put you in light green instead of dark green.

No my point was asking eliza from her pov on how people were treating her.

Point is, literally everything I’m saying is explainable as “BOTC player who googled a few guides before rand”

You guys are townreading me and, like, you’re correct that I’m town, but you shouldn’t be townreading me based on the fact that I’m playing the way I had already decided to play pre-rand…