FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

explain to me how that’s wolfy

gorta walking in, parking on achro, and dipping

we should ita this guy tomorrow if achro is town

that was me yes

he’s null in my notes

he was noob town last year that i think cleared himself via posting then died to some death event thing anyway iirc

Real

my mind feels fried tbh between math and voting lol

VOTE: Jarek

@May should we sheep spf on this one

i think spf is like very clearly trying to powerwolf in a blatant way right now

2 Likes

windward is a mech wagon and should not go over

Yes but for somebody who usually does NOT mobile post, it can be annoying and inconvenient.

There are no real reasons its d1 and a 100 person clusterfuck

achro is mafia. he consistently end games (at least here on FoL) despite mowing down villagers. everyone simps for him. consider not, for a change

i havent read a single manny post. do i have time? i think zara is town. both MUers. maybe trust zara on manny, whatever his read is

ash4fun diff check with achro. i doubt w/w. the “why is X top wagon” is a wolf tell

frostwolf we mischopped his last town game. he used to be polarized until he wasn’t. slanking isn’t AI for him, that’s what he did

carbonated i dont remember any posts of

eliza is eliza. if anything she might be scummy for posting at all

i dont have time to read properly, i will try to be as fast as possible to leave some kind of legacy. although u guys probably wouldn’t care but it is what it is it isn’t my first rodeo. this is why it’s helpful to not CFD people! and interact with them! give them time to respond to accusations!

obviously not everyone on my wagon is a wolf. and its probably unliekly the majority are, unless achro is wolf kp. it would be helpful, if you’re town and you wanna chop somebody, to lay down your accusations earlier so they physically have the time’ to respond! fwiw!

2 Likes

It be like that

to save anyone in particular?
im not sure

Point

Wtf I hate this

I don’t know for sure and don’t want to make assumptions

Ok I just checked the ISO and I agree spf it looks like a wolf.

Sick bus from your part honestly.

VOTE: crazynuto

VOTE: tutuu

wait what when did achro become a wagon