FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

I’m going to shoot everybody speaking in rhyme dead. Badly

I really don’t think it is. I think the biggest towntell is being willing to cooperate and be selfless, and go with what benefits the entire group rather than what benefits you personally. Being willing to coordinate whatever is good for town is literally the biggest towntell, and straightforwardly refusing to even contemplate it is a 100% certain wolftell

:3

May no think of all the good times we’ve had!
Surely not a thought that makes one go mad!

2 Likes

loud incorrect buzzer

2 Likes

VOTE: stick

Yeah but I gave it to someone I townread who said they mechanically benefit from it.

I’m not gonna change it unless you also benefit from it

Im still curious what ash4fun’s wolf read on hehe is

No it’s like actually bad and upsetting to read for me. I can’t stop people from doing it but I can still get mad about it

Oh buddy if you think that’s a big towntell, then you’re in a whole different world here

idc if it fits your idea of tiwnie oopsie

I thought my Task For Today was gonna be iso wwa completely, turns out not

do what you want, ima look for someone else to iso (and then probably remember something else important afterward)

iirc may doesnt like the rhymes on a serious level so we probably shouldn’t if we aren’t being forced to

1 Like

But they don’t want knowledge of wind’s peek, that’s not their argument. Their argument was that I’m hostile and they can’t think of a better place to put their vote so they’re just reactively digging in their heels for no good reason.

My gut tells me firinn will get modkilled d4

Mainly bc they are clear town to me since like yesterday

hi everyone

2 Likes

Why do I have to listen to you of all people regardless. If I sat here listening to everyone and doing exactly what they said, I’d be killed for being a sheep.

I have seen multiple people calling me town, I’m sure they don’t have any issues with me voting Wind.

I was still pretty open about my thoughts on Leafia. It just feels like you keep taking issues with me asking questions about Leafia to players who probably know Leafia better than I do.

good afternoon i am wakey

i mean, in an ideal world, maybe. but realistically no. but. like. is the biggest wolftell “actively being a nuisance in thread”?

sigh
im gonna have to get one in, even if i explode for it
:joy_cat:

2 Likes