FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

anyway @Atlas that interaction is what i was thinking of when i was looking at the top wagons and voted achro
i hadnt really seen anything besides shitposts from tutuu which i didnt really think was AI

1 Like

can i scumread u if they flip town

She was obvtown she’s polarized noob.

oh
i gotcha
…beside the fact i did that and people aren’t paying too much attention to you if you don’t give concrete reasons

Also

It is hilarious that Katze is the town leader of this game

1 Like

Didn’tVOTE: Name you ended up voting tutuu?

er I just did anticlaim but for guilds :skull: but point I’m trying to make is whoever revealed top posters of the agenda is likely a mafia role who now has an something to use against them and well…you too?

Eh fair

mhm

@marluxion

This was a ridiculous comment to make regarding a player with 99 posts on the first day, but in any case Katze should also be town. If my recent luck of bizarre reads is any metric, this is reasonably likely to be false, but that won’t be my fault. I’m more so looking at the EOD1 legacy post, so well as the frequent updating readlists which demonstrate a penchant for meticulousness, to substantiate that assessment; but that’s outside the scope of this post.
Anyhow.

Manny is a busser can confirm. But I also don’t think him not cred grabbing is clearing. I think his posts on tutuu look good th

I misses the memo where katze is town tbh

Nah

I’m kind of tempted to ask people to massclaim Super Likes because catbae was made eligible for the wolf ability so the wolves would’ve superliked him more. But he also got htem naturally and I don’t think it’s acutally worth risking any chance of anticlaim?

brb 2 minutes

no, i ended up on the ash vanity wagon, i was on tutuu when it was close to achro
i jumped off when it became lead wagon

@silverkeith

i kinda hate it but spf/gira died so here i am

1 Like

Also hey @Atlas if you checked about the posts that I replied to the bot with it has some more information about my claim if you want to add that if you want. But overall with the thing I gained from it I still have nothing to read off of that yet.

1 Like

^WTF I believe this

You remind me so much of how you acted in the last game with me. That Jail one.