FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

gg owo

all they care about is shoot gun and kill people. where’s the whimsy? the joy? the freedom to roam and frolic?

1 Like

@Achromatic when u have time can u read up on artemis?

havent gotten back from ari tho, if they have a day action that throws everything into quesiton

I plead the 2nd

I’m literally poisoned and will die today unless healed and no way would you still wolfread me after EoD1 if you’re a villager. You know perfectly well how I wolf.

VOTE: Achro Achro belongs on the shotlist for his blatent agenda against me.

Marl be like:

I’m gonna be a hero and no one can stop me! (Goes after the town leader and Achro)

1 Like

i’m being quite silly imo owo

1 Like

Achro is going to endgame as wolf because of eod1.

can u elaborate btw

I defended him last mash iirc. You guys can ignore me if you want but if you want the read i remember from yesterday this was it

i reject ye until you get a little goofy

Just because Leafia want to vote you, but cant due obligation to have wind confirmed? Granted if Leafia had the one receiving the mech that Wind is town, she would have easily killed Wind and never told about it.

:person_shrugging:

:candle:

do not shoot achro, or put him on shotlists, i wager
if you do and he flips town i will very much gun you down regardless of the read

this is probably playstyle. to which i say uh. never mind i won’t say it owo

hi silly…

realistically someone will hero shoot achro before that happens imo

Question, do you think wolf!Achro would want to waste ITAs on you if you’re town and will die to poison anyway, when wolves could just get a different villager killed as a bonus?

Lmao