FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

do you have any reads?

also, what made you vote achro in the end? is this your first forum game?

Could have been town kp

Can somebody sell me on the artemis vote

If you’re town and killed SPF please reconsider your life choices. If you’re mafia and shot SPF I hate you!!!

It’s only a guess Wind.

VOTE: Jinrou

she had it coming imo

im gonna assume spf/catbae were both wolf kills given there was 3 kills and one was on a wolf lol

possible it was a 2/2 split and i got docced or something but not gonna harp on it too much

<3 <3 <3 I LOVE MANNY <3 <3 <3

1 Like

1 Like

Last night I dealt damage to Artemis with my ability so they should be easier to kill in ITAs

Catbae hard sussed them and died and he is Ok at mafia. Shrug

1 Like

I don’t particularly care enough to sell u on it right now, I don’t like their pushes or how they are handling the thread, I have mechanical info that pretty.much locks the fact that they are either lying about their roll, or hiding info

1 Like

what a nice doggo person.

ily too bud

1 Like

are you implying the mafia can’t just like someone a bunch of times to fulfill their condition

eliza neil and achro look good for the initial callout on tuutuu btw.

Jane catbae myself for the later stuff.

Rest does not really matter too much tbh.
Maybe give like 2% of a let to katze out of pitty.

3 Likes

both spf and catbae were deepwolf paranoia bc they’re strong, but knowing theyr’e T they were very strong town

They are both almost certainly wolf kp

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

Magnus is town gg

Also the read on kiiruma is atrocious

1 Like

i felt tutuu was the better vote and didn’t want to NOT vote despite what i said. i just didn’t have any reads (since i’m not good at reading people, as i have admitted), but tutuu looked to be the right vote in my eyes. sorry if this is a lackluster explanation but it’s the best i’ve got lol