FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Good Meuhrning :sun_with_face:

maybe even votes? unsure

today I woke up not feeling very great amazing…

why millium? and alexandra

agree with the rest

Hmmm, Zone probably town.

VOTE: Cape

1 Like

Yeah but to me the context only made is townier

/falconpunch ash

1 Like

VOTE: Artemis

@alexandra what was the deal with ur eod btw? why were u like, isoing ppl in the last second lol

It was crazy. Those paranoid schmucks living inside my head actually got it right…
(We… Told… You… So…)
(You guys don’t know how blessed you are that you don’t have to read that Zone writing in all caps. Well. He’s exhausted now though.)

I voted Tutuu to STOP a tie with Achro.
Like, what?
That makes 0 sense.

I was an avid advocate for Achro’s annihilation.

Wisp is town

1 Like

@gorta whats the deal with the thing? you know what im talking about

alexandra is eepy btw, and i felt he was just doing busywork during eod lmfao and the rest of his iso is kinda uninrpsiring as well nya

the way he tried to sus me for my insom progression also made little sense to me

this is FoL im allergic to reading

yeah this is my first forum oops, and played no mafia like on this scale of complex (I am crying looking at all the rolecards, and also, i have already messed up a few player names oops)
i paid very bad attention to things that day (i am a student and have work) and then instantly had a ton of regrets afterwards bc i figured 1/2 were maf and went 50/50 on the coinflip between achro and tutuu. uh. which is bad considering that I very much was trusting and following whatever Hallia said for the most part (who I townread mostly because her talking seemed pretty equivalent to a game I spec’d that she played) so uh cries
(btw I voted ash on d1 because i am in another community with him so i trusted him not to hate on me for my 1st random vote and i got omgus so oh well, which is why I’m not townreading him but i am also not scumreading him)
I also dk anyone’s meta so i will probably be asking why ppl are voting ppl and such and judging based on that

1 Like

haven’t backread them but I still think memeking is acting different from how they were in PH

I’d vote for them on a shotlist

WAIT WHAT

I would shoot Jinrou/Artemis and move on from there. Secondary can be Nuto/Daeron/Atlas/Jail, lmk if you have any thoughts there.
@achromatic @sadbi @Stick @dyachei

1 Like