FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

I gave my reasoning in the vote I just thought that top 2 was town. Which I was clearly wrong looks a tuttuu’s flip But my ability has been somewhat confirmed so take that as you wish.

is magnus a fairly hard bussing wolf?
because outside of himself and wolves all the list are fairly villa read ppl that won’t get traction.

them

Bit bait

Small research found this

what happened to all of your other reads

Why me in particular right now @Ashlyn

Oh yeah, I forgot.

VOTE: Marluxion

I am a gambler at heart. I have broken many a Gros Michael in my day, and I’m feeling lucky.

eh
i mentioned at sod that i thought your vote was weird and you hadnt done anything towny
i got a mild/severe headache during ita phase 1 and now its ita phase 2

I’m gonna be honest, before you said anything, if Jake did anything, I was more inclined to believe you were mafia and he wasn’t just screwing over a greencheck

Magnus avoids bussing because they find it unfun, they’ll distance somewhat but they generally are hard on the side of defending partners even when it’s not mech optimal

You fail to realise smoking walmart is far supčrior… real gamers smoke wallmart and only wolves and low grade villagers smoke costco

1 Like

Has anyone backread dead mafia

they all turned out to be dogshit :skull:

and i cant recall magnus ~ever bussing when their partner isnt getting currently thrown under a ford corella 2 minutes from eod

1 Like

here’s a good reason to not shoot me
give me some time to be towny and not off me d2

At least were not the fuckers smoking whole foods.

1 Like

@Atlas you’re gonna be around for eod down to the minute right

I’m at a friend’s house @Atlas. What’s the emergency?

okay fair ive been there

apologies. don’t know them and can’t just click on their name to doublecheck when they are not around. :D

you have four minutes and 38 seconds