FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

Mood

benguined and I were discussing where the protection came from, vaguely. We brought up both possibilities, an ITA angel and inherent immunity. I didn’t think it was an ITA angel - an infinite ITA angel usable on literally anybody would be kind of miserable. I’m town, so I can fully refute the idea that only a wolf would think this. You don’t know I’m town but I am

Well, Artemis could have greenpeeked it. (serious)

Also how does it take 1 minute after katze who was defend me from die for like 4 ppl to scumread me

Why are wolves more scared of katze then achro or jane? Not saying i am only player relevant to kills but still

Pretty sure no flipped mafia or literally anyone has tried defend me all game (apart from kat) and I am a good enough wolf to go deep in this sort of game where all you need is 1 guy to hard vouch.

ngl i kinda think that brak could cook up that as a fakeclaim as w and hint it buit also idk and idc

VOTE: hazardwaste

Ayn tell

so its not a jailor, you’re a conditional anon neighborizer with an execute?

this didnt work last time Apoc!

They 1000% could

Yes he could

1 Like

WE ARENT DOING THIS AGAIN

Good people know u are town

That’s not ominous at all.

I have idea. What if we force that chat to give cookies people from towncore.

its closer to jailor

and the condition is “can only target someone who defended a wolf”

Its got one success and one failure

Need more experience to tell if it is a real tell or not

It’s true the hot take event said so

…should we massclaim hot take event prizes, since it seems like they were used to dayvig consensus town?

And what was that one failure

also uh i read the hommie thread i didnt know existed and i dont think the comments wrt hazzard/kii are clearing at all lmfao but ymmv @may

1 Like