wanna chat

/whisper jarek

/accept

Ping me when you’re out.

1 Like

@magnus
/whisper magnus nya

Btw I claim

Steward You start knowing 1 good player.
Preacher Each night, choose a player: a Minion, if chosen, learns this. All chosen Minions have no ability.
Fortune Teller Each night, choose 2 players: you learn if either is a Demon. There is a good player who registers as a Demon to you.
Town Crier Each night*, you learn if a Minion nominated today.
Innkeeper Each night*, choose 2 players: they can’t die tonight, but 1 is drunk until dusk.
Gambler Each night*, choose a player & guess their character: if you guess wrong, you die.
Exorcist Each night*, choose a player (different to last night): the Demon, if chosen, learns who you are then doesn’t wake tonight.
Gossip Each day, you may make a public statement. Tonight, if it was true, a player dies.
Alsaahir Once per day, if you publicly guess which players are Minion(s) and which are Demon(s), good wins.
Seamstress Once per game, at night, choose 2 players (not yourself): you learn if they are the same alignment.
Huntsman Once per game, at night, choose a living player: the Damsel, if chosen, becomes a not-in-play Townsfolk. [+the Damsel]
Ravenkeeper If you die at night, you are woken to choose a player: you learn their character.
Cannibal You have the ability of the recently killed executee. If they are evil, you are poisoned until a good player dies by execution.
2 Likes

I won’t elabourate thank u

/Accept.

That’s super helpful ty Jarek.
Note to self: Jarek is minion without bluff

1 Like
Possible Minion Characters
Summoner You get 3 bluffs. On the 3rd night, choose a player: they become an evil Demon of your choice. [No Demon]
Witch Each night, choose a player: if they nominate tomorrow, they die. If just 3 players live, you lose this ability.
Assassin Once per game, at night*, choose a player: they die, even if for some reason they could not.
Godfather You start knowing which Outsiders are in play. If 1 died today, choose a player tonight: they die. [-1 or +1 Outsider]
1 Like

The bluffs are witch no dashii and steward

1 Like

massive wolfslip here

1 Like

FUCK

4 Likes

I banged my foot on a hard piece of metal and now its bleeding.

1 Like

That is a bad looking cut.
I might need a few minutes!

1 Like

It’s fine.

My ring toe on my left foot has a cut across the entire of the bottom where the skin broke and the blood won’t wash away but it doesn’t hurt terribly.

The further impairment on my walking ability isn’t fantastic, though.

Good meowning fellow townspeople. I’m glad to say I wasn’t eaten during the night.

I probably shouldn’t come outright and say this, but this is most likely a lie!

I was the cannibal, happily munching on carbonated’s corpse, and I learned that Magnus is a good player! Which means carbonated is the Steward.

There is a world where carbonated was a minion and Magnus could be bad/good. There’s also a world where I’m poisoned.

Regardless, Jarek is probably not the Steward.

3 Likes

Oh I misread their post entirely, I thought because Steward was in bold that they were claiming that. But no it was just a meme. Carry on now.

Dios Mio.

What have you done.

1 Like