Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i mean if you dont like constant notifications from likes there’s a setting for it

I have it turned on given the amount of likes I accrue

4 Likes

the duality of folers

3 Likes

whoooo likes attention? whooooooooooo likes affection? whoooooooooo has a fluffy belly?

bionicccccc doessssssssssss!!!

3 Likes

:3

3 Likes

this reminds me i made a shitpost but forgot to actually send it

one second

3 Likes

Pro tip: if you need to get something done before going to sleep, using this trick will guarantee you won’t be able to sleep that night

1. make sure you have watched the video in this post
  2. find a cutesy/uwu/anime girl post made by user tutuu
  3. mentally read out said post with the same voice used in the video
  4. understand that these are the same people

congratulations, you will now no longer be able to sleep for that night! yw :)

7 Likes

you are so mean :frowning:

3 Likes

Screenshot_20240527_232819
common tutuu W

4 Likes

i still think the ara role really sucked lol. like sure maybe by like day 4 or 5 ppl are gonna realize ‘hey maybe this person shouldn’t be alive’ but that’s still many, many nights of good wolf KP (off of slots that were alr dying) and days of the person being able to powerwolf

there was genuinely NO drawback to the role besides “this will literally get you so much towncred it’ll be hard to justify why you’re alive” which I think is kinda dumb to be THE ‘catch’

3 Likes

I did include in my examples of roles that were mistakes and that we grossly underestimated the amount of town cred it would generate and the cost to power ratio of killing a wolf for a strongarm kill for a reason lol

4 Likes

i think my problem was actually not reading any of your post and just skimming to the one part i recognized, and then ignroing any context to instead choose to needlessly argue

6 Likes

@guavagudetama where guava

2 Likes

@guavagudetama where guava

3 Likes

2 Likes

Trauma response. I get it.

3 Likes

:wowee:

1 Like

haiii

5 Likes