Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

we’re also, yknow, friends on discord :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

luka is doing a ~fine job with virtuous so i think they’d be able to handle it tho

goodness no

my heart needs time to recover after that

4 Likes

NOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

We can correct that if you don’t want to join FAM4.

3 Likes

eliza when she tells a joke

3 Likes

nuh uh

(serious answer is that I don’t really enjoy mafia as much as I used to and I have finals the week fam4 starts)

3 Likes

kat join fam4

or else

1 Like

gottem

1 Like

nah that wasnt a 28173_2 moment imo

take this meme demerit, 4 more of these and you’re gonna have to speak to the meme principal

5 Likes

that last part is very valid
but for the first part? FAM4 FAM4 FAM4

1 Like

or else what? what could u possibly do to me michelle

2 Likes

Not sure what’s amiss with Inventor. (One of the Stratagem FMs. I recall we had a disagreement about how things could be improved, but not without breaking my core ideal of what the setup should do.)

As for Frost… Well, I can’t do anything about that.

Reason to agree: April Showers Reconstructed
Reason to disagree: Paradox Hazard

From what I can see, Luka can’t handle “very complex” setups. (Well… I guess it should be fine as long as I give him setups with no crazy mech?)

1 Like

i’m going to post sprigatito pics and gifs so much and be so annoying about it and make everyone hate it. i’ll make posting sprigatito cringe. so cringe not even you can stand doing it anymore. i will ruin it for you. i don’t want to sacrifice sprigatito but if you don’t join, you’re going to leave me no choice

2 Likes

why is it that every time someone tries to peer pressure me into doing something they instead give me good reason not to do it?

4 Likes

yeah this is true its actually not a big deal

1 Like

nbowie is so assertive, so scary :fearful:

1 Like

i was just thinking in my head which one of you is less threatening

i guess you answered it for me pat pat

2 Likes