A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

elaborate

i did not read thread

I think jake lukondo eevee you wwa are all valid votes

Eli might be mafia tbh like im not towncoring them at all lil

1 Like

hippo/lol/helz/whysper w/w/w/w

1 Like

Imma say i cant action tonight but if i can action my ability is alright and also im clrly town so tp on me please.

1 Like

The towncore is meevee and lol.

The trio of players who cannot, under any circumference be scum

Gonna say this since I see it
I’m not volume clearing him. I’m clearing him for explaining his thought process which I don’t see coming from scum!Gorta too often. He can post a higher volume as any alignment when he wants to be involved in the game so that’s actually NAI. I’ve wolfed with him before and I’ve wolfed against him before, and I saw him post the same volume in both cases.

So… all it takes are two people to move your scumread to null?
…wow. Imagine the power I can have over you if I manage to convince more people to toy around with your reads. I haven’t seen reads this volatile ever since my last game at my homesite.

So you are admitting that you should’ve been scumread for actively lurking and not spending your free time to strengthen your case on Luks? :thinking:

u also have to consider who mafia will actually kill tho

Btw I still haven’t found zones claim but I read a chunk of his iso and the posts surrounding it

I won’t vote him unless he says he wants me to

1 Like

They will kill Prophylaxis again and die to PGO

U gonna explain or just drop the tinfoil and headout

no
i was only lurking beacuse of mobile and school and other shenanigans

psshhhh skool.

1 Like

we all know you’re too young to go to school

1 Like

Aight im having a shower gl in eod nerds see ya tomoz

It’s because I was town leaning Whysper at that point tbh
Isolde did nothing to convince me
But started thinking isolde might be town too
Only after that did I start thinking Whysper might be scum
Anyway if you saw how my reads progressed in certain games you’d know how easy it is to change my mind when I’m not tunnelled…

Luks claimed his role. You can just ISO it. It’s the reason Windward unvoted Luks.

Hm… I wouldn’t mind losing the bet to vote eevee.
I did make a promise with him pre-game where I would listen to anything in his first D2 post as long as it doesn’t involve voting myself, so it would be convenient if he were to “go away” before then…

1 Like

not with 10 minutes left