A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Any particular reason?

Then again, weā€™ve yet to hit the 500 post mark where, in my guide to being a goodā„¢ townā„¢, the analysis can truly begin

1 Like

I skimmed the thread and remembered multiple comments about roles with some suggestion to them being AI. I did not peg some specific person or comment to the feeling that it was a bad conversation. But I did get the feeling it was a bad conversation in that it was a non AI issue eating up discussion.

I liked their responses to me.

Tinfoil: this game clearly has roles to do with saying stuff (given my post restriction) and the fact ppl keep talking about these words makes me suspect mafia need people to say them to get them. Potentially they can target people if they say these words or something

:relaxed:

1 Like

Have you compared it to how he acted in Moison yet?

Oh
I never thought of that but thatā€™s a good point

Actually, wait, if theyā€™re organizations couldnā€™t there also be a neighborizer role that can add people who have said those words, too?

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t have to be mafia, it would just be NAI

This is a logical conclusion.

Although I would still suggest caution in what you say if its built into role mechanics.

Accidently triggering something is the act of a fool. We should all want to make informed decisions and trigger things intentionally.

3 Likes

i still maintain my Lukundo scumread
this might be confbias speaking but their responses look like whatever the abbreviate for caught for the wrong reasons was iā€™m too lazy to figure it out

How confident are you in your read?

Yeah ftr they seemed very awkward in their response and i agree. Partly thats why i think ur town

:star_struck:

mmmmmmmmmmmm
if itā€™s a 12v4 then 25% of town is scum
so using that number, iā€™d say thereā€™s like a
50% chance heā€™s scum
iā€™m not that confident but i still believe in it mostly because of my scumteam guess in Moison

1 Like

I have not mostly because all I remember from Moison was my blood actually boiling.

1 Like

yeah i know

basically
He took something that he thought could be signaling nk and pushed on it all d1

1 Like

mate thatā€™s not even what most of my read is

yeah i noticed that later

1 Like

I think Eli and Lukundo are both town so far
Idk why, I can probably give reasons later when I sort my thoughts
Iā€™ll just say itā€™s gut for now and refuse to elaborate