A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

You scumread Hippo and called his claim fake when there was no indication it was fake. He was making a joke response when he said ā€œinfiniteā€.

Yeah that seems accurate.

3 Likes

I gtg to sleep.
Cya all in the morning!

1 Like

nobody could see that

you just went along with it because it went with your narrative

Votecount

Vote Target Voted by Votes
EliThePsycho TheLukundo, JakeTheWolfie, Isolde 3/9
TheLukundo EliThePsycho, Kiiruma 2/9
WindwardAway Helz, Zone_Q11 2/9
Zone_Q11 Hippopablompoyeetus 1/9
Hippopablompoyeetus lol 1/9
JakeTheWolfie WindwardAway 1/9
Not Voting eevee, Atlas, Gorta, Whysper, BioHazard, ReveredHeroOfFoL

these wagons are pretty bad

1 Like

I would need to review previous games before, but I donā€™t quite know about Eli yet

like I donā€™t quite have a solid read on Eli

that and itā€™s early d1

Yep, Iā€™ve also played Arkham Horror and Eldritch Horror many times :slight_smile:

Caught for the wrong reasons

Well, I have a specific thing Iā€™m looking for from him so thatā€™s basically what Iā€™m focusing on with regard to his slot. Iā€™ll have more of a read and more of an explanation once I see more from him. I havenā€™t forgotten what you said about Darling in the Franxx but I got snowed by w!Zone in a game sometime after that, so Iā€™m just a bit wary.

I did say I didnā€™t have any solid scumreads yet, didnā€™t I?
There are a bunch of slots I have at null because they literally havenā€™t posted, but I thought it would be stupid to list those as my lowest tier reads so I only listed reads on the players who had posted so far and whom I had any take on. Iā€™m not scumreading anyone in the list I gave you, but Iā€™m scumleaning Jake. Everyone else I listed is between nulltown and nullscum which doesnā€™t say much.

2 Likes

In my defense I tried answering that question in a previous game by admitting I had no scumreads and also not giving a list of anything except like 4 townreads and i got called a wolf for it when I was town and actually had correct reads, so Iā€™m just not doing that again lol.

im doing the wait and see technique

Yeah i know, theyā€™re both mentioned in the wiki. Unless they contain a Mason pair or a neighborhood they probably canā€™t be used for flavorgaming.

Why does it feel hedgy? I literally said I couldnā€™t give a proper explanation at that point.

Why do you have Helz as a solid townread already? Whatā€™s your reasoning on that? He hasnā€™t posted much yet so Im curious what you see.

Again, why? Why are you looking at this from a perspective of preflipping Eli as a wolf? Also, if you donā€™t think Lukundoā€™s vote is staying, whats your read on him?

ā€¦that was Kiiruma who said lol wants drama, not me.
I donā€™t know what Hippo is doing or whether it involves drama or not. I know exactly what my read is on you and why, but Iā€™m withholding further commentary on it until I find what Iā€™m looking for.

youā€™d be surprised
Iā€™m just pointing out what I think and why I think it. If giving thoughts is antitown then I will continue to be antitown this entire game, but at least if I die you will be able to go back and look at my reasoning on reads, and mull it over for yourself that I might actually be right.
Not that anyone ever looks at my reads after I die, but you knowā€¦ Postgame cred.

Why is acting different inherently scummy? Canā€™t he be acting different as town?
Also, how did you get the association read with Eli/Atlas?

Oh right, my question was already answered. Idk, I donā€™t feel very strongly that this is the case, and if anything, if Eli is a wolf then youā€™re more likely a wolf than Atlas is tbh.

1 Like

for some reason he thinks im tryingnto take credit for something he said

I said Iā€™d focus on live interaction instead of responding to old stuff but thereā€™s not really anyone to interact with around this time so here I am :man_shrugging:

Oh hi there
Yeah, I know heā€™s been pushing that for a little while now but I still donā€™t really understand why heā€™s jumping on you for it. It also implies heā€™s sure Eli is scum, so if Eli flips scum then Seth just has TMI as far as Iā€™m concerned.
I donā€™t think Eli flips scum just for behaving differently, though. Iā€™ve seen him tryhard as town more recently but the last wolfgame I saw from him was ages ago and he kinda potatoed so thatā€™s just my experience.

you still there?

Iā€™ve learned after my last game that live interaction is a great way to get reads

he did something similar in deus ex

probably nai but anti-town either way

1 Like