A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

but as it stands why should I not believe you?

i mean
you couldā€™ve been targeted by like
mafia pestilence and tanked that

1 Like

yeah
thereā€™s no reason not to

Idk, lol doesnā€™t believe me so I was just wondering if there was anyone else who doesnā€™t

I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on with lol if we are being honest

Fair
I guess more useful would be if I tanked a block or redirect but tbh I forgot about those :sweat_smile:

lol seems to scum read you for some reason and acts like you are scared because you are scum?

He is creating drama :man_shrugging:
And also thinks Iā€™m scared of him and you, not really sure why
At the moment I donā€™t see anyone at all as a threat to me so Iā€™m just chilling

That player is @Kiiruma, but his reason to push you is because you make drama without doing much about it.

Giving reads is a good mindset, but not if it is unfounded. Solving the game is not favorable when everyone scumreads you. I know this from experience: People will ignore your reads until it is too late, or they will keep ignoring your reads even post-mortem.

I have a better option: Donā€™t claim at all, unless you have to. You werenā€™t getting much attention before you softclaimed, but you do now, now that you have claimed.

Itā€™s fine. I donā€™t mind wasting my ability.

1 Like

Okayā€¦ either my idea of Ascetic is more powerful, or the standard idea of Ascetic is weaker than I thought.

Okay, apparently itā€™s the former.

Thatā€™s true
My reads get ignored when I die regardless, though, so my goal is to just make people listen to them and evaluate for themselves before I die
Then at least Iā€™ve contributed to thread state

I donā€™t think I was getting attention after softing earlier, either
Iā€™m fine with it tbh, itā€™s an easily provable role so I have nothing to lose

I plan to do a better evaluation of wagons tomorrow

not everything turns out like you want it to

Iā€™m talking tomorrow IRL

Who needs real life when you have forum mafia instead

oh i thought you meant d2

who needs sleep?

1 Like

lol, I usually review the wagons at the end of d1

the burden and pain of life will always creep up on you

mostly pain

1 Like