A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

I know lol

my point is proven it has neko in the name therefore its cat seth was mafia

1 Like

I mean I gave my reasons on Eli rather you follow it or not is on you.
You think Iā€™m chaining a town to atlas so when a town flips not wolf it looks bad on atlas?
Iā€™m not defending 112 I stated he doesnā€™t post much at the start from my experience and you even asked me questions about them yourself as if you were trying to find a way to push them and see if inactivity wasnā€™t wolfy for them when itā€™s borderline NAI.

I never defended Jake, last game I did the same thing Iā€™m doing this game. Rather heā€™s wolf or not my point still stands heā€™s a Willager.

I think youā€™re leaving both Eli and Atlas open as ML options, is more what Iā€™m getting at
112 I asked you about because Iā€™m fishing for clues on whether youā€™re teamed with them or not, since they havenā€™t posted, and I wanted to see if I could get clues from anyone else on their slot. So I started with you because youā€™re the one who invited them to this game and figured you would know their meta.
So you mean to say Jake is a willager whenever heā€™s town, and not that Jake is necessarily a willager here? If so, then I misunderstood what you said.

While I am delighted to hear that, I would like to ask why you trust me over lol.

Well, no. According to himself:

Even if his steps are logical (which is arguably impossible as we have different interpretations of what is ā€œlogicalā€), then his brain essentially skips over the process and immediately goes straight to the results.
ā€“which is not helpful when we want to understand his POV.

1 Like

I feel like he hasnt done much but hes done more than me so :man_shrugging:

I thinl seth is town windward so either ur mafia or ur reads are sucking very bad this game and pls reeval

hes played many times before tho and ur new and already giving opinions

Jake isnt even willaging they are just there

What is the case against Jake even? They are v different from last game where they were mafia and we d1ā€™d them

Both the eli and jake wagons are bad.

Maybe Iā€™m just a wolf and donā€™t need to reeval :man_shrugging:
Nah but this is more or less accomplishing what I wanted to so Iā€™m gonna continue to do it

Grammar difference tbh. You sound more formal (which i guess could be a way of acting town).

Although the more i think about it the more i realise you could be scum, however, going off what every1 else has said i dont believe u r.

1 Like

I think scum are hyper active because im actively hating the direction thread is going

maybe you need to reeval then skill issue

Idk Iā€™ve never played a game with Jake but he brought up the 3p conversation several times after the thread had already stopped focusing on it and then asked others to ask the host about 3ps instead of doing it himself. Then voted Eli and gave a bad reason.

Vote me then :smirk:

Isolde spitting facts

Also, Hippo, why do you think Seth is town

They seem comfy in thread and are doing the exact same thing last game where he preflips someone wolf and used it to shade someone else based on their treatment of the slot (in this case atlasā€™s treatment of ā€œwolf eliā€)

They were town last game

1 Like

i am not reading 400 posts
haha im back whatā€™d i miss