A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

What asking, mine or eevee’s?

Well no.

I focused on your bias and drew you at other players while discrediting you. My play against you that game was on a very different level than my earlier post although I do not think it matters in any way. I have not had the time or focus to even build notes so far this game.

The Eevee v Wind CC is interesting although I am not convinced roles = AI. I do not consider their situation a 1v1/TvW. For that reason I am against pushing EOD resolution between those two slots.

I am however interested in the reasoning behind saying 112 was aligned. Pre flip association hunting D1 is odd but making a connection between a 0 poster gives me the feel of fabricated reasoning.

I said I completely see what he’s doing as wolf but I don’t know what he’s doing as town

So you don’t know what they are doing yet your accusing Eevee that they are trying to make you full claim?
Why would you even do that in the first place or why would you jump to immediately thinking that way instead of like asking Eevee in the first place what they are doing?

Like this gives me @Atlas @Hippopablompoyeetus flashbacks.

Convince me then.

Becouse otherwise I will claim and you will have to claim afterwards.

You stepped into my teritory, so convince me to let it go.

Because of Seth’s reaction to me throwing out that a zeroposter could be a wolf slot

?/??

I’m not flavor claiming and I’m not full roleclaiming

1 Like

ftr, I have no read on Eevee and WInd has gone up

Any one can be a wolf slot.
If your gonna tell me a slot that has zero posts has a higher likelihood to be mafia then half the game that’s a lol.

1 Like

I never said he couldn’t be
But I don’t know that eevee of all people would just cc a claim for no reason other than impulse, so he still has to have some sort of motive he’s thought about.

I’m presuming up in town?
Or do you wolf read them?

It has a higher likelihood to be mafia than the slot’s that have posted enough content for me to townread them, for sure
That’s the definition of process of elimination

Rejected.

Flavor is NAI, meaning that scum has same flavros as us. Students, organizations, protagonists.

However flavor is role indicative.
Meaning that if scum claims something not in theirs flavor, they can be caught doing this.

1 Like

up in Town.

Had them as light light light SR

now they’re like a decent TR

Probably going

Zone
Kiiruma
Bio
Wind

Then it isn’t a wolf read then.
It’s a PoE read.

1 Like

Ok what about I don’t want half the game knowing exactly what my role does?

U realise ccing ppl is literally eevees MO, they cc as mafia and fps as town like every game

1 Like

See

Kundo thinks for horrible reasons

1 Like