A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Ur mum

ā€¦Bio, if you donā€™t have any stance, then at the very least use RNG to vote someone at EOD. Technically not voting is the ā€œsaferā€ path, but itā€™s also the path with least amount info for us to read you. You canā€™t hide behind the new player excuse forever. Neither I nor the other players will let you do it.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

Effective immediately, nightingale replaces ReveredHeroOfFoL.

Please do not discuss substitutions.

2 Likes

im aware

nya

1 Like

Oh, hey. Youā€™re the guy I was looking for. Hippo, remind me why you think Jakeā€™s wagon looks bad.

I recall you saying that scum is a hyperactive or something because you didnā€™t like the way things are going at all. Does that have to do with Jakeā€™s wagon as well?

top 3 scum now

3 Likes

Night, you know the drill, so I wonā€™t even bother telling you what I want to hear.

do i?
nya

1 Like

rats
weā€™ve been caught

2 Likes

It wasnā€™t in reaction to being voted or anything. It was to make a point that people donā€™t need to focus the entirety of the day speculating on my role when multiple people can validate my claim if they choose to, and presumably they will not all be wolves.

No guarantee. Depends on if wolves decide to do a funny and not kill me just to get me yeeted during the day tbh.

Windward has a questionable redcheck on you, and voted you for a moment before realizing that your previous slot couldnā€™t even be contacted.

So, respond to that.

1 Like

Hi Night
Whatā€™s your defense

my defence is the questioning of a night 0 redcheck

1 Like

ā€¦so, no denial?

/vote nightingale @Host_Account_1

i mean
im not mafia
so like
shrug