A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

hell yeah :sunglasses:

idk its one post

You are like the most welcome

While I appreciate the sentiment, I would like to question how you would like to try killing scummy people. By executing them? By all means, go ahead. Who are they? Where are your reads? I would love to see your reads, when you didn’t even have much to work with.

That’s the thing: There was no topic of wolves, and I sure as hell don’t know how to start one. So instead I started the speculation on 3Ps. At least people can talk about those. Even if it is NAI, at least I can have something to talk about instead of staying silent until my name gets called for lurking and slanking.

1 Like

Do you think that the players voting for them are scummy or not?

Wind, last game I played here with you and Chloe where Silv was also playing:

Was Zone Town or wolf?

(Might have been on the old forums)

no not really
i gotta wait for people to actually do something ai

Zone is always town. Even when their win condition is to kill all town. This would be an indication of bastard modding

3 Likes

mbmb

Alright

Regardless, Zones alignment is the same alignment as my previous game with him imo

2 Likes

There 2 reads only an hour in.

what are zones?

1 Like

Zone_Q11

1 Like

@Zone_Q11

Don’t tag the poor bastard

1 Like

ah mb

He’s a bastard?

1 Like

Maybe Hippo or yourself. Otherwise the others aren’t known to be town leaders, to my knowledge.

Then by all means: Take it.

Out of curiosity, does this mean that you think that my actions are “obviously wolfy”?

Eh… Too soon. I once played with someone who was seemingly a newbie, but actually used that to his advantage and deceived town for a while. Too bad he was playing on my homesite.

1 Like

/shrug