A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Man over Jake and Eli?

Out of the 3 I honestly find Luk the most Townie.

Although I donā€™t directly TR Luk, I think heā€™s more likely town then Eli and Jake.

Yeah I just realized whoever votes Eli becomes top wagons with them.
Except for me.

Damn Iā€™m lucky to be me.

Makes me trust my scum read on Eli more so Iā€™ll keep my vote on him for today.

This game looks almost exactly like the last town game I played with him :man_shrugging: so I donā€™t get your point

Opinion on his claim?

yes, Luk is a big fat null for me, but hereā€™s the deal, I want to give Eli a chance to prove himself and I donā€™t find Jake super scummy either (I actually like Jakeā€™s thought process when it comes to a few things)

This might have some merit to it, but considering Eli is a popular D1 misyeet as town i think it could also point to scum being on his wagon and town trying to stop it
But thatā€™s a personal opinion

I didnā€™t see that before

Unfortunately I donā€™t know what to do with it
His claim could be true regardless of alignment tbh but I need to think

Brb, getting vaccinated

thatā€™s lovely, now I have to process the claim before going to sleep

1 Like

I feel like I should put a vote somewhere, but at the same time I just want to vote sleep

Then take a Nap.

if Luks claim is real then I donā€™t want to execute Luk today, I want Eli to get at least another day to be able to prove himself because if he does post he will usually prove himself, and I actually like some of Jakeā€™s thought processes after looking at them

is it just me or has the vc literally not changed for like 30 hours

why luk?

I moved my vote off Jake onto luk and then off luk

But yeah not much has happened so Iā€™m a little concerned

Anyone feel like starting a new wagon instead?