About the Rules & Moderation category

they correct the slurring of words into quotes of politican’s speeches all the time

If I name a random lyric going through my head will you guys be able to find the song by knowledge

Somebody in a disocrd server I’m in was mad over something dumb today

probably?

Yes you can I put it into google

1 Like

And then I got mad that they were mad over something so dunb

what was it

Can you do it for an obscure song?

maybe?

did someone leave their clothes in the washing machine for 10 minutes again

They said that google results showing movies when they google the definition of a phrase that happens to be a movie title is “society shaming them for their curiosity”

And generally implied that when movies and “media” show up in google results it’s a sign of the downfall of society

oh but i feel this whenever something more famous but unrelated to the topic shows up during my compulsive searches of things clued in quizbowl questions

1 Like

i don’t think it’s a sign of society’s downfall or anything but it’s a sign that things should be less annoyingly named

1 Like

I think ive finally done it, yet what is it ive done? i think i should have turned back when the hand was stretched back and open

Generally the server has large number of people who don’t know how to be annoyed without turning it into a moral issue

i’m still shocked there’s only a 50% rate of knowing what kolkata is among those polled. it feels like something that should be known

1 Like

it had a 100% conversion rate

Atlas will never find it unless they know the song

Maybe they learned it as Calcutta?